I’ve lived through my share of crap office parties. The absolutely criminal Cinco de Mayo margaritas, the subpar sparkling wine and cupcakes to celebrate a birthday, and don’t get me started on the hastily bought warmish beer at St. Patrick’s Day.
At some point I’d had enough and Cubicle Cocktails was born. Cubicle Cocktails is not about getting trollied at work. It’s just two drinks (to be shared with a discreet co-worker), that can be made at your desk. Just three or four ingredients, excluding garnish and no overly fancy techniques.
It’s about sharing a well-made drink with a co-worker to round out the week. Call it your own end-of-week happy hour.
- March 14, 2019
- Makes 2 Servings
- Print this
- 2 oz Irish Whiskey, like Teeling
- 3 oz Kerrygold Irish Cream
- 1 oz Créme de Cacao
- 1 oz Branca Menta
- Fresh mint
- Chocolate shaving
- Step 1
- Pour all ingredients except mint and choclate into a cocktail shaker with ice
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Strain into ice-filled glasses
- Step 4
- Garnish with sprigs of mint and top with chocolate shavings